Kyoei USA – Double Update!
It’s been almost exactly one year since I shot these amazing cars (Here and Here if you haven’t seen them already) for the first time back in December of 2011. Since then both cars have evolved for the better, not that there was anything wrong with them the first time!
Jin’s beautiful LS has a new set of wheels and a slew of new interior pieces as well.
The rear of the car has received an update as well, going for a cleaner look.
Here is a comprehensive list of all the mods done to the car:
1999 LS400 Spec
ACC Air Runner air suspension system
Custom Floating set air tank and compressor in trunk
Wheel & Tires
SSR Vienna Merisia Flat Black
Front 19×9.5+15 Rear 19×20+9
Falken FK452 225/35-19, 235/35-19
• Aimgain Jun VIP kit with roof spoiler and LS460
• Aimgain Stylish Grille
• Aimgain Euro Edition Trunk Spoiler
• Toyota Celsior Window Visor
• Toyota Crown Majesta Fender Marker light
• Custom pinstripe by Po’Boy
• Custom exhaust after catalytic converter with custom tips (candy red powder coating)
• Custom Headliner with fish skin texture, other interior covered with black pebble suede, Original neck pads, diamond stitch dash cover and rear tray cover, matching white floor mats and trunk cover
• All original wood grain trim painted to Toyota Natural White 056
• Luxre 1 LED Dome lights, other interior and exterior lights
• K-break front Table
• Crystal shift knob
• Panasonic DVD player with Beat Sonic Trim and translator.
• Bellezza White Curtans
• Junction Produce white Fusa
• Custom White floor mats and rear trunk cover
• Custom rear table
• All Climate control light replaced with LEDs
• All Power window switch light replaced with white LEDs
• LEDs 3rd Brake lights
That brings us to Cesar’s boosted GS. Most of the changes since you last saw the car are on the exterior, but a few things have been cleaned up under the hood as well.
You might notice that the exhausts look a little different. They’re actually the same pipes, just pushed out a little more.
Here is the full mod list for Cesars GS:
Words & Images by Otis Blank
Special thanks to Kyoei USA, Jin Ueno and Cesar Luna